Enrich your collection of paper dolls with characters from your favorite movie Frozen. Make Your own Elsa figure from Frozen 2 movie with simple material and easy DIY steps. We hope this Elsa papercraft will inspire and be creative by using different color papers to create your own paper doll dress for Elsa.
★★ Click Here Download Link for Elsa model as shown in the video★★
★★★Materials (Affiliate Links) You need to make this Craft★★★
★★★Step by Step Instructions★★★
- Take a Lavender color A4 size paper
- Fold the paper and cut it into 8 rectangular shape pieces.
- Take on a Rectangular piece, fold into half and draw the shape of Elsa’s dress and cut it.
- Take White color A4 size paper and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- You will have 16 pieces.
- Take one Lavender piece and apply glue along the edges and attach it to the next piece ( White Color ).
- Make sure that you use alternate color papers to stick.
- Repeat the same process for all the cut pieces. Then Glue the first and last pieces together (Video-3:39) .You have made Elsa’s Dress.
- Take the printout for Elsa , Click Here to download.
- Cut the shape of the upper body.
- Then paste the picture on top of the popsicle stick
- Insert the popsicle stick into Elsa’s dress that you have already made in step 8.
- That’s it !! You have made your 2 D Elsa Doll.
Mix it up by using different color papers to create your Own Dress.