Enrich your collection of paper dolls with characters from your favorite Frozen cartoon. Make Your own Anna figure from Frozen 2 movie with simple material and easy DIY steps. We hope this Anna papercraft will inspire and be creative by using different color papers to create your own paper doll dress for Anna.
Materials (Affiliate Links) You need to make this Craft
- Colored A4 Papers ( 100 Sheets,20 Colors)
- Double Sided tape
- Glue Stick
- Acrylic Paint Markers
- 36 Color Modeling Clay
- Colored cloth pieces of your choice
Step by Step Instructions
- Take an old plastic bottle.
- With a marker, mark around the bottle below the neck as shown in the video.
- With a knife or cutter, cut around the bottle along the marked line.
- Take green color rectangular paper. The length of the paper should be the height of the bottle- measure from below the bottle cap to the cut end of the bottle.
- Fold the paper as shown in the video.
- Take a small piece of double sided tape and stick to the top of the bottle as shown.
- Place the green folded paper on the double sided tape as shown.
- Place another long piece of double sided tape at the bottom of the bottle and place the other end of green paper on the same, please refer to the video.
- Take a dark green colored paper and cut into a square shape. The length of the paper should be the height of the bottle- measure from below the bottle cap to the cut end of the bottle.
- As shown in the video, draw a slant arc along the length of the paper with the help of a pencil, make sure pencil mark is very light.
- Cut along the arc and erase the pencil mark if still visible.
- With a white acrylic marker, place small dots along the arc of the green paper.
- Use glue to stick the paper to the bottle, as shown.
- Cut a rectangular piece of dark green color paper as shown, measure from below the bottle cap to the cut end of the bottle.
- Stick to the bottle with the help of glue.
- Take 2 rectangular pieces of green color cloths, measure the height as mentioned before but a little longer as these will serve as capes.
- Stick to the bottle with the help of double sided tape as shown in the video.
- Close the cap of the bottle.
- Take a black rectangular piece of paper to make the body of the doll as shown in the video and wrap around the bottle cap with a double sided tape.
- Please download the picture of Anna using the link and cut the face and neck as shown.
- Apply glue to the back of the picture and stick to the body of Anna.
- Make 2 hands with the help of skin/beige colored clay and mark fingers at one end as shown.
- Place the clay hands onto the doll as shown.
- With white acrylic pencils, draw white dots on Anna’s chest as shown.
- Place a small rhinestone or bead on Anna’s dress as shown using glue.
- Using black acrylic paint, paint her shoulders as shown.
- That’s it !! You have made your 2 D Elsa Doll.
Mix it up by using different color papers to create your Own Dress.